My electric bill has gone through the roof!I noticed the recent bill was $0.144 per kWh.

I just looked-up other companies and their rates are approximately half per kWh (if I'm reading the rates correctly).

So, I hope to cut my electric bill by $250 - $300 per month (for the higher months). I plan to switch companies ASAP. I have no issue paying market comparable rates even if they are a little higher but "double" seems like a business plan that is not sustainable. As a background, I have unplugged all the outlets in three (3) bedrooms and keep turning lights off.

But that apparently wasn't the problem.

The problem appears to be rates that are too high compared to what is available today in the market with 12 or 24 month rate lock guarantees (or at least that's what I understand from reading the rate comparison available on-line - you can look up comparable rates).It is unfortunate that you have to try to stay on top of all of these issues (I tried to say this nicely).

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $3000. This person is overall dissatisfied with Energy Plus Holdings. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Con Edison that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Energy Plus Holdings.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Utility category for more informed decision or compare Energy Plus Holdings to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Energy Plus Holdings?

Comments