Tomball, Texas

My electric bill has gone through the roof!I noticed the recent bill was $0.144 per kWh.

I just looked-up other companies and their rates are approximately half per kWh (if I'm reading the rates correctly).

So, I hope to cut my electric bill by $250 - $300 per month (for the higher months). I plan to switch companies ASAP. I have no issue paying market comparable rates even if they are a little higher but "double" seems like a business plan that is not sustainable. As a background, I have unplugged all the outlets in three (3) bedrooms and keep turning lights off.

But that apparently wasn't the problem.

The problem appears to be rates that are too high compared to what is available today in the market with 12 or 24 month rate lock guarantees (or at least that's what I understand from reading the rate comparison available on-line - you can look up comparable rates).It is unfortunate that you have to try to stay on top of all of these issues (I tried to say this nicely).

Review about: Energy Plus Holdings Billing Department.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Pricing issue / $3000
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Energy Plus Holdings?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion