Energy Plus Holdings - Energy Plus now offered by Best Buy
Looks like BestBuy is now offering Energy Plus as an incentive to increase your reward zone points.After reading up on this company [thank God I did] There is no way I'm doing this.
So many horror stories from businesses and customers I wonder why this company is allowed to keep on doing this. Also shame on BestBuy for offering this without thinking of the effects it will have on their customers.
It seems once money is made they'll pick up the pieces later or even never.I want to thank everyone that has posted on this issue.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I did not have a choice when I bought my house 8 years ago as to who supplied my propane. But from the start it's been a horrible experience dealing..."
- "I came home on a Monday nignt from work to find my gas had been turned off for some unknown reason. I called ONG and the Rep said she..."
- "I'm a very longtime (near 10 years) user of ZeroWater, and have almost always been happy about the water quality, but unhappy about the pitcher design and customer service. Original..."
- "Don't be fulled by O2pure TV commercial. They are a scam! Nothing is free obviously but they really try to pull a fast one on you. DO NEVER give your..."
- "I purchased a San Lucas sofa bed made by Ashley Furniture purchased thru Coleman's furniture online spent about $1200 including an extended warranty we have the same problem with the..."
- "I tried their product because the advertisement claimed that it was a free trial with only a small fee for shipping and handling. However, a month later they billed me..."
- "Thank God I only purchased 1 item - a coat. My flannel nightgowns have more shape and quality than the completely crappy coat I got from Modily! It cost $31.50..."
- "No, she's not a thief; she is just the opposite. She's the best. Her picture was nothing like her: she is ten times more beautiful in person. Her face, her..."
- "Ordered a Premium Large Garden Basket (the biggest upgrade) for a friend's funeral. They assured me they would be delivered to the funeral home by 10:30am since the funeral started..."