About a year ago, I was convinced to switch to Energy Plus Holdings instead of PSE and G because they guaranteed lower electricity rates.My monthly utility bills increased from $64 to $203 MORE with this company over the past 10 months.

I was also never notified of the rate increase. In all, I spent $1,250.84 more over 10 months than if I would have stayed with PSE and G. I never even thought to check because I haven't had a problem with PSE and G in 20 years. What a SCAM Energy Plus Holdngs is!!

I have made one call and got an offer of $75 back.

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $1550. lorislp is overall dissatisfied with Energy Plus Holdings. The most disappointing about energy plus holdings billing department at Energy Plus Holdings was pricing and huge rate increase scam , but reviewer liked robbed. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Con Edison that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Energy Plus Holdings.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Utility category for more informed decision or compare Energy Plus Holdings to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Energy Plus Holdings?

Comments