2.0

I don't even know right know how long I was being overcharged.This company sucks.

I really hope somebody prosecute's them for the bait and switch scam they have going. I can't believe company's like this can still operate. stay away.

I feel like someone needs to go to jail. I have been paying double my electric bill for over a year.

They suck.

Please do yourself a favor and go somewhere else or stick with com ed .I know now to do a little research before I agree to something.

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue of energy plus holdings billing department from Energy Plus Holdings. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1200 and wants Energy Plus Holdings to issue a full refund.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Con Edison. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Energy Plus Holdings for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Energy Plus Holdings?

Comments