Would give a zero for this ponzi scam wannabe.We had them for so many years and thought we were being discounted.

Cant believe American Airlines associates themselves with this company. They also scam when you realize you being ripped off and make it 2 more months of being ripped off. We only found out until we moved out the house and our electric bill was the same even with SOLAR!.

Insane.They are the Bernie Madoff of energy companies.11 years of being ripped off

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $15000. This person is overall dissatisfied with Energy Plus Holdings. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Con Edison that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Energy Plus Holdings.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Utility category for more informed decision or compare Energy Plus Holdings to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Energy Plus Holdings?

Comments

Missouri Wind And Solar - Bad review's done buy people paid by Thermodyne systems Missouri Wind And Solar "We purchased a Missouri Freedom General 2- 48/96V 2000W turbine,Coleman 440 HVA charge controller,10,000W Aims inverter/charger,48V Diversion dump load resistor(4resistor dump),3phase break switch,100A fuse and holder and all the goodies..." Read more Waste Management predatory contracts Waste Management "I called to cancel, but was told that since we did not renew in April, that we were automatically renewed for twelve months. The person I spoke with admitted our..." Read more Waste Pro USA - Recycle bin just skipped ! And not emptied Waste Pro USA "I called twice as I was the ONLY one on my block that did not get my recycle bin emptied!I was assured it would be addressed.Well it is now 8:30pm..." Read more Oklahoma Natural Gas made a mess ... Oklahoma Natural Gas "A guy whos truck # is 66730 came out to shut off the gas to the house next to me and made a mess of my plants ''my cactus'' and..." Read more Gekks - Nonexistent Customer Service Gekks "I ordered from this company in May. 10 days later, my liners were shipped. I installed them in my shoes and wore them for a few weeks. After about 3..." Read more GlassesUSA - Sent me broken glasses, with wrong prescription. GlassesUSA "The Progressive Lens sunglasses I ordered from Glasses USA arrived broken. One lens was completely out of the frame, rendering them unwearable. When I called to report this problem, I..." Read more Pissed of jollibee ruin my surprise for my daughtrs birthday Jollibee "I ordered throuh online jolibee padala and pay via credit card it was confirmed by paypal that the payment has been recieved. I call my daughter that wait for the..." Read more Vacation Travel Club - Freedom Getaways Vacation Travel Club "We just went to a 90 minute presentation last evening. It all sounded great, amazing, unbelievable. We did not sign up, although we were very enticed. It is $6895 for..." Read more